| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nkhata Bay in July is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 32.5mm (1.3in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Nkhata Bay July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Nkhata Bay, Malawi
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Nkhata Bay:
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 310.2 kms (192.8 miles) NNW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 239.6 kms (148.9 miles) NNW
- Karonga, Malawi - 189 kms (117.5 miles) NNW
- Misamfu, Zambia - 372.5 kms (231.5 miles) WNW
- Isoka, Zambia - 245.6 kms (152.6 miles) NW
- Kasama, Zambia - 378.4 kms (235.2 miles) WNW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) WNW
- Mzimba, Malawi - 80.8 kms (50.2 miles) WSW
- Mpika, Zambia - 313.9 kms (195 miles) W
- Lundazi, Zambia - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) WSW
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 146.5 kms (91 miles) S
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 316.8 kms (196.9 miles) SW
- Chipata, Zambia - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) SW
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 274.7 kms (170.7 miles) SSW
- Dedza, Malawi - 302.1 kms (187.7 miles) S